Muni Shree Tarun Sagar JiSudershan Bhati
Muni Shree Tarun Sagar – A Journey
- At the age of 13, renounce for Jainism.
- At the age of 20, convented in Digamber sect.
- At the age of 33,address to the nation from rampart of the Laal Quila,Delhi.
- At the age of 35,he was conferred the title of the Saint of the Nation.
- At the age of 37, he started a new convention of Guru Mantra Convent.
- At the age of 38, addressed Indian Army and received Guard of Honour.
- At the age of 39, he lectured to a meeting of VIPs at Raj Bhawan, Banglore.
- He was the chief speaker of the adornment ceremony of Bhagwan Bahubali at Sarmangolbela International, Karnataka.
- At the age of 40, he made history to be continue on the folio of Muni in Spite of his ill health, September 2007.
- At the age of 43, Sermon at CM residence at Raipur Chattisgarh, and addressed to RSS worker at Nagpur.
- At the age of 44, an address to MP legislative members(July 27,2011).
- At the age of 45,his name was recorded for Gunnies Book of World Record(oct 2, 2012) Ahmedabad and Limca Book of Records in Aug 28,2012.
- At the age of 46, a combined Chaturmass of Shwetamber and Digambar Munis, after a long interval of 2500 years at Jaipur in Rajasthan in 2013.
- At the age of 47, reached Delhi after 14 years and Diamond Book Published his famous creations Bitter Sermons in 14 languages.
- At the age of 48, Bitter Sermons part 8 was released in 17 foreign countries and 117 cities of India, at the same time August 30-2015. It is an historical event.
- At the age of 49, on March 15,2016 Speech at M. Residence Delhi and in the programme of Art of Living (12 march 2016) a figure among 2000 of the saints of the World.